Thursday, March 1, 2007

Once upon a time...

Please Click Images to Enlarge.

The sky melted like a tear of milk. The people too were saddened, and wept.

You could still see the old sky if you looked quickly out of the corner of your eye. The people were amazed, and heads turned like toys on sticks, as they tried to see the old sky entirely.

A new sky appeared without warning. The people were displeased. But it was too late. So they learned to live with it. After a while, the people forgot there ever was an old sky, and went back to TV for their pleasure.


The "Once upon a time" series is dedicated to Jigs Javier.

2 comments:

jigs said...

my dearest Ann — on a whim, I googled my name and found your blog with this entry dedicated to me! I am so very touched by what you've done. It is a heart-touching, poetically sensitive and poignant piece. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I hope you continue to wield and share your art. And I hope someday we get to meet face to face, and share a cup of coffee, and have a long chat. Take care, dear Ann.

your friend always,
Jigs

Hagfish said...

"polka jots"...where are you now?

I hope you see this. You'll know I am thinking of you then.

I do not fear death either, only the method.

It surprised me to find you were unaware of this dedicated series. I tried to tell you about it, but it was during the days of the meltdown/resurrection of Phlog.

Things went missing,or got scrambled I suppose. And now you're near, yet so far...
Love,
Ann